Candy Oven Baked Cheesy pull-apart garlic bread
It is a simple Cheese and Garlic Bread but better! Perfect for the family dinner, easy to share and is appetizing. Prepare this within 30 min by setting all your oven requirements on the Simply-Fi app, connected to your Candy Timeless Oven 60cm 70L 2 Knobs + Display oven.
- 1 crusty loaf, preferably sourdough
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese (or other melting cheese)
- 100 g / 1 stick (8 tbsp) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Combine butter, garlic, and salt in a heatproof bowl and melt in the microwave. Stir with parsley.
- Cut the bread on a diagonal into 2cm diamonds but do not cut all the way through the bread.
- Use your fingers or a knife to pry open each crack and drizzle in a teaspoon of butter and stuff in a pinch of cheese. This will allow the butter easily drizzle over the crust.
- Brust the surface with the remaining butter.
- Wrap with foil and bake for 20 minutes until the cheese has mostly melted, then unwrap and bake for 5 – 10 minutes more to make the bread nice and crusty.
- Serve immediately. (See note 1 for best make-ahead methods)